We are 3 independent lawyer mediators with a collective experience of over 60 years who are committed to offering a comprehensive mediation service to separating families to cover a whole range of topics including :
- How to separate/ What to consider/ Legal formalities
- How to tell the children/ How-to parent apart / parenting planning ( see also Parenting Apart Information Meetings )
- Consultation directly with children ( where appropriate )
- Financial issues including disclosure, division of assets, maintenance, pensions
- Specialist financial and accountancy advice within the mediation process if required
As a small network we are able to offer a bespoke service which means
- Early morning and evening appointments available
- No referral forms or long winded intake procedure. Just ring or email to speak with a mediator
- Flexibility. Meetings can be arranged at short notice. They are normally for 2 hours but can be shorter or longer to suit.
- Choice of venue.
We are based in Bramhall, Bolton and Altrincham and have use of rooms across Manchester including the City Centre.
For more information about this child-focused, forward looking cost efficient alternative to Court Proceedings please contact one of us on the links provided on the who we are page.